Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, as unless otherwise stated
these terms and conditions apply to the complete web site.
These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous Terms and Conditions information.
- By adding to our site you are automatically agreeing to the conditions in this
- We will not be held responsible for opinions express by individuals submitting
article(s) and/or data to this site.
- We reserve the right to delete any article(s) and/or data as we see fit without
explanation or prior notice.
- If any article(s) and/or data are found to be offensive, or we recieve any justified
complaints then the offending article(s)and/or data will be removed and the individual
banned from adding any more article(s) and/or data to this site.
- Any disputes regarding this site will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom
and an English court.
- We will not be held responsible for, and make no guarantee as to the availability
of any individual page or the site as a whole.
- Anyone using any information and/or data obtained from this web site uses it at their own
risk and indemifies the owers of the web site against any and all matters arising from the use
of such information and/or data.
- The message board is supplied for the purpose of asking questions and obtaining
information. It must NOT be used for the placing of adverts for items, products or
services of any type.
- We reserve the right to remove/delete without prior notice any item we consider
to be an advert placed on the message board.
- To keep the message board to a manageable size, we reserve the right to remove/delete
any message and its associated replies that are three months or more old.
- We reserve the right to remove/delete any message that has not had a reply to
it within one month of first being posted.
- We reserve the right to remove/delete any message and its associated replies,
that has had no new replies for one month or more from its last posted reply.
- The details supplied on the 'User Registration' page are for the use of the registered
user only and must not be divulge to any other person or third party.
- If you think that another person or third party may have access to your login details or
are using them in anyway, then please contact us immediately.
- If we think that another person or third party is using registered details that are
not their own, then we will immediately suspend the login for those details. Until such
time as the problem can be resolved.
- We will also suspend the login of any user for breach of copyright or misuse of the
system in anyway.
- We also reserve the right to delete or suspend any login without prior noice.
Form No.: TCI071124